• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lawrencevillle gun show anyone going?

If they ban internet sales and limit ammo sales to one box a month it's going to be way worse than it is now.They want a $25 per box ammo tax per box and a $800 a year tax on your guns for health care .I don't think it will ever go back to be like it use to be .

I am in search of reloading components. Mostly powder and primers. Do you think it’s worth a shot looking at the show. I don’t mind paying the mark up to a point. I just need to find it.
I went to the Jonesboro show last weekend: some primers = expensive, some powder = expensive too. Didn't see many projectiles. Bunches of loaded rounds = very expensive. Good luck.

I can make it this weekend, I'll go to meet some ODters and walk around and make fun of stuff and people. PM if you want to meet up. I'll bring a little cash to buy ammo -
A little cash for Ammo?.. might wanta bring a lot of cash.. lol

Attachments

• 9FAD946D-4720-4C6D-B5E1-A0BA0CA8B135.png
    9FAD946D-4720-4C6D-B5E1-A0BA0CA8B135.png
    329.2 KB · Views: 22
If they ban internet sales and limit ammo sales to one box a month it's going to be way worse than it is now.They want a $25 per box ammo tax per box and a $800 a year tax on your guns for health care .I don't think it will ever go back to be like it use to be .
They can want in one hand and poop in the other.. I can that cause all I’ve got is sticks

Back
Top Bottom