• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LE Bashing Sub-Forum in the BR?

Id like an answer to my questions

How about this?

This is primarily a firearms trading site and cops like guns. ****ting on them runs away buyers and sellers.

You want more?

Who needs guns? The weakest and most oppressed among us. We should be welcoming minorities, gays, and women. How do you stop racists, gay bashers, and rapists? A ********ed gun…what we sell here.

How about this?

This is primarily a firearms trading site and cops like guns. ****ting on them runs away buyers and sellers.

You want more?

Who needs guns? The weakest and most oppressed among us. We should be welcoming minorities, gays, and women. How do you stop racists, gay bashers, and rapists? A ********ed gun…what we sell here.

Well, thanks for the answer, but I disagree with it.

So, again I will ask, What do you wonderful guys constitute as a cop bashing thread?

Just NO discussion about cops, NO MATTER WHAT, unless its a kumbya feel good story about good stuff.
Any of the bad stuff, well lets just be quiet about it cause we might not sell that .22 tomorrow?

Is that about it?

Hey you bearded moron, what do you mean some ONE who gets it! lol

Hey... Wait never mind (or nevermind) I use to be a bearded moron.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 11

So, again I will ask, What do you wonderful guys constitute as a cop bashing thread?

Just NO discussion about cops, NO MATTER WHAT, unless its a kumbya feel good story about good stuff.
Any of the bad stuff, well lets just be quiet about it cause we might not sell that .22 tomorrow?

Is that about it?

Yeah, genius, keep the opinionated **** private and welcome people to theoutdoorsTRADER.com.

Last edited:

Is that about it?

Considering I went back through your threads posted history and didn't find a single thread in a positive light towards LEO, you hardly stand creditable as a judge of bashing or not.

just in case I missed it, and I am wrong please provide a link where I'm wrong.

Is that about it?

Need an oxygen mask up there on your high horse? Come off it, GDAWG....

If you truly wanted to do something about the issue, you'd be emailing Captains of local precincts or writing to Mayors or picketing local LE offices. But you're not, you're out there linking all these threads with the sole intention of having a row here and stirring the pot.

If you cared half as much as you purport to, you'd not have the time to post half the stuff you do - but as it stands, you'll forgive me if I'm not suckered in by your false righteous indignation.

Back
Top Bottom