• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LE Bashing Sub-Forum in the BR?

Romy, look in the mirror, is your nose brown, do you have dingleberrys in your beard? Give me a freaking break dude, high horse?? that's your freakin middle name, when you aren't trying to placate one group or another to get your little internet pat on the back. GEEZ

Hey, look, I don't see anyone here EVER saying all cops are bad or dirty or whatever.We all know that there are a lot of great guys out there doing great things that are cops. But if its wrong its wrong, Trying to say you cant talk about it or you are cop bashing,,, Well, I cant go for that line of thinking.

posting a story you see or commenting on a story is NOT cop bashing. There may be a couple of guys on here that in the heat of the moment say things that they shouldn't, but for the most part, they are just discussions.

The problem with your threads is people see your rank think you are indicative of the membership here.

Don't like the rules? Here you go.

http://gdawg1958retardroom.com

i195.photobucket.com_albums_z272_romilayu_91d0de2ff79b9c7e69dc1dd0f1ac2abc_zpsb2a1c019.jpg

Well, Im sorry I don't pleeze you capn sir, I sho do my best to do better.

So who are You?? one of the the nastiest,vilest, raunchiest talking guys on here. ARE YOU INDICATIVE OF THE MEBERSHIP HERE? I think not, I hope new members don't think we are all like you. This membership is wide and varied and you are just one of them, just like me. You have your opinions and I have mine. I didn't know you made the rules here.

I know you are impressed with yourself, but you don't impress me that much capn. I don't abide by your rule or march to your step.

Well, Im sorry I don't pleeze you capn sir, I sho do my best to do better.

So who are You?? one of the the nastiest,vilest, raunchiest talking guys on here. ARE YOU INDICATIVE OF THE MEBERSHIP HERE? I think not, I hope new members don't think we are all like you. This membership is wide and varied and you are just one of them, just like me. You have your opinions and I have mine.

I know you are impressed with yourself, but you don't impress me that much capn. I don't abide by your rule or march to your step.

You can't march to my step.

Back
Top Bottom