• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Leads on MAC10/ SWD M11

Curious if we might see more uppers than what Lage is producing. I always thought the MAC lower and an Upper that resembles a BREN MKII would look decent - To me - the MAC frame and pistol grip outline fits under the BREN somewhat. Clearly a BREN upper won't fit or likely even be modded to fit, but a lage-type upper where it resembles a BREN. Have it take 308 AR mags?:becky:

BREN.jpg

Curious if we might see more uppers than what Lage is producing. I always thought the MAC lower and an Upper that resembles a BREN MKII would look decent - To me - the MAC frame and pistol grip outline fits under the BREN somewhat. Clearly a BREN upper won't fit or likely even be modded to fit, but a lage-type upper where it resembles a BREN. Have it take 308 AR mags?:becky:

View attachment 5935862
Semi 303 is already expensive enough lol dont break my wallet like that

View attachment 5935862
I doubt we will see any major production rifle uppers. One offs and such as they get less scrutiny by the ATF. Lage had to wait years for the ATF to approve the AR upper so doubt anyone else or lage will do that again.

What was the story? Funny I drive over that bridge every work day or often get off 285 and take Riverview rd if there is traffic. I often thought it looked like a good place for a shootout :rolleyes: It has changed over the years from from old city and sawmills area on review view to hipster metrosexual apartments.
I'll try to find it. Seems like they tried to keep it quiet back then.

Back
Top Bottom