• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Leads on MAC10/ SWD M11

80 rounds in 3 seconds. That's at least $20 at todays prices (cheap prices). That could be a pricey range trip.
Its not cheap.

When I buy 9mm it’s usually bulk Blazer or S&B 1000 or 2000 rounds at a time currently around $259 per 1k.

From the previous range session I might have a couple hundred rounds left in an ammo can… top it off with the new batch. When reloading mags or drums (Lage upper) usually grab mini-handfuls at a time out of the ammo can. 20 minutes later you’ve got another batch of fun.

The last RHR visit (all day) I burned through about $700 worth of various caliber ammo with about $100 left over. That said I only go shooting 2 or 3 times a year at that scale.

Suomi drums for the Lage upper ready for the range bag. Suomi drums are some of the best surplus out there. Tough and reliable. Even though more expensive than they used to be, $80 each isn’t bad for what you get.
IMG_1243.jpeg

Imagine being able to order them out of a catalog back in the day for $300!! I would've emptied my 401k and piggy bank if I know what I know now. (And if I was born and able to purchase at that timeframe).
yeah I mean even 10 years ago M-11's were around 4-5k, they are more or less double that now

I couldnt even imagine. I feel like you'd have to be semi hooked up with the DoD to get a discount on 50 cal
The guy I got my 50 ammo from was buying it from a distributor during covid. Basically the deal was if you wanted a case of 9mm you had to buy a case of 50. He was moving a lot of 9mm so he also had a ton of 50 but got the 50 at a stupid good price. Maybe 1.25/Rd. Gave me a good deal on the stuff but still, ouch.

The guy I got my 50 ammo from was buying it from a distributor during covid. Basically the deal was if you wanted a case of 9mm you had to buy a case of 50. He was moving a lot of 9mm so he also had a ton of 50 but got the 50 at a stupid good price. Maybe 1.25/Rd. Gave me a good deal on the stuff but still, ouch.
Good lord you stole that! Gonna have to come help relieve you of some of it lol, I have some API too if you ever want some...been told it will light water on fire lol

Good lord you stole that! Gonna have to come help relieve you of some of it lol, I have some API too if you ever want some...been told it will light water on fire lol
Oh I didn't get it for that, that's what I think he said he got it for. I got a good deal on it but not that good of a deal.

I’d have to be a lot more financially well than I am now to get into that sphere of gun guys

Back
Top Bottom