• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Leaving Group 4

So, scientifically, there are actual physical withdraws from stopping nicotine.

That's the first 3 days.

After that, it becomes a mental battle. Its now more about breaking habits and retraining your thinking.

Stay with it. When you get stressed, go stand outside and take deep breaths for 5 minutes. This is what you would do when smoking. They say deep breaths calm you down more than the actual cigarette you're smoking does.

Standing outside for 5 minutes taking deep breaths of clean Georgia air can really calm you down.

Stay with it my man ! Best choice for you and your loved ones.

what ever even happened to all the groups. they were big for a while then just fizzled out.

I hear this group 4 has room for one more... you should send them a PM... just what I hear.... :)
3clicks_Off 3clicks_Off Hayata Hayata @ARCman47
2019 Group 4.jpg

So, scientifically, there are actual physical withdraws from stopping nicotine.

That's the first 3 days.

After that, it becomes a mental battle. Its now more about breaking habits and retraining your thinking.

Stay with it. When you get stressed, go stand outside and take deep breaths for 5 minutes. This is what you would do when smoking. They say deep breaths calm you down more than the actual cigarette you're smoking does.

Standing outside for 5 minutes taking deep breaths of clean Georgia air can really calm you down.

Stay with it my man ! Best choice for you and your loved ones.
All good advice and I can actually smell the air today.
Bad thing is that Ive eatten a crock pot full of pintos in the last two days :painkiller: damnit man!

Keep going. You are on a roll now. I quit 7 Years and 4 Months ago and do not regret it. I smoked for 32 years and was up to 2.5 packs a day. I save enough money from those damn cigs that it pays for my new F250 each month. I have more free time, less stress, and feel much better about my self.
The short term will probably be weight gain as I did gain 50 lbs. but it is a short term problem that can be worked off over time. Takes some longer than others.

Congrats on the start and keep going.

Back
Top Bottom