• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Legal question about stripped AR lower sell

I'll concede, I prob answered too quick..what I find in the law pertains to falsifying records (4473) and Intent to assist an ineligible person to gain a firearm.
I knew that , I don't why it rang wrong but hell I'm gettin old.
I will now take my beer and recede back to my corner and fret awhile.
My apologies boys and girls.

Nice of you too apologize, web is full of misinformation, and the OP found this out the hard way. he should just save this thread and anybody asks about his -feedback he can show them this thread and all have a good laugh. Learn from it and move on.

I'll concede, I prob answered too quick..what I find in the law pertains to falsifying records (4473) and Intent to assist an ineligible person to gain a firearm.

LOL

Well done, sir.

Nice of you too apologize, web is full of misinformation, and the OP found this out the hard way. he should just save this thread and anybody asks about his -feedback he can show them this thread and all have a good laugh. Learn from it and move on.

Heck I'm the first to tell people don't listen to forum advice INCLUDING mine..we all have our less than lucid moments from time to time and I might add as our hair gets whiter, they occur more frequently.

Last edited:

:thumb: The gifting issue has tripped me up before.

I'm not a bad guy I withdrew neg. feedback for OP

May have been the right thing to do, I would withdraw my sarcastic comment but I have allotted myself 1 per week and that was it. So are you two going to go ahead with the deal now? I think we all learned something here tonight. :grouphug: and smileys don't count towards my allotment.

May have been the right thing to do, I would withdraw my sarcastic comment but I have allotted myself 1 per week and that was it. So are you two going to go ahead with the deal now? I think we all learned something here tonight. :grouphug: and smileys don't count towards my allotment.

Now we need to sit around campfire an sing kumbaya!!!

Back
Top Bottom