• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legendary News from Glock

Hump location on blackstrap is different. 17 is my baby. Hence why I have a bunch of them, an inert dryfire version, a ring’s blue version, etc. I’ve tried and tried to fall in love with a G23 and several G19’s. I always come back to a 17. Or lately the 48 for carry.

Maybe I’ll give a Gen 5 G19 one last try. Maybe.
I know what you mean. I had a G19 I swore by -- until I tried the new G17 Gen5 MOS. Can't go back now haha.

Glock grips are a form of Stockholm Syndrome. They don’t fit anyone but we’ve come to accept them over the years.

Ain't that the truth. I've been shooting them for so long they almost feel natural...until I pick up some of the other makes and models.

Haters gone hate. They’ll sail like a mother ****er after January... they’ll be a **** load of em on here listed for $500 with one mag!!!

Yes they will.

I see them as a very good thing for budget training (even though capacity sucks), but no way will I consider one if it is priced anywhere near other Glocks...and it ain't legendary.

The killer for me is the 10 round mag capacity in a G19 sized frame. Ugh. Horrible.

I know, I know “The aftermarket will catch up and higher capacity mags will be available”. That’s another thing that pisses me off, having to rely on the aftermarket to provide parts and accessories, thus already making a pricy piece even more pricy.

Sigh....oh well.

cmshoot said:
Glock grips are a form of Stockholm Syndrome.
They don’t fit anyone but we have come to accept them over the years.
uhm, what do you mean "we" kimosabe?
Kinda wonder how much this legendary 44 will cut into the TX22 market.
3% ? 5% ? 1% ? 51% ? 80% ? Taurus better throw in another magazine.
Or add a few new colors. Or have another rebate!

uhm, what do you mean "we" kimosabe?
Kinda wonder how much this legendary 44 will cut into the TX22 market.
3% ? 5% ? 1% ? 51% ? 80% ? Taurus better throw in another magazine.
Or add a few new colors. Or have another rebate!

I believe this will depend more on the price of the Glock.

Have a Ruger Mk 4 22 lite, smith mp compact 22, gsg 1911 22 and various 22 revolvers. Been shooting my Taurus tx 22 more than the others. Probably about 600 rounds so far. It is actually a pretty good training gun since I own 9 mm striker fired guns from other manufacturers.

Back
Top Bottom