• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legion

When is everyone getting in town? And where is everyone staying.

I get in Saturday afternoon and am staying in McMinnville at that Best Western.

The way inn because of how close it is also coming in Saturday early afternoon. I will be with my wife so we might try and find something fun to do.

Also got my rifle zeroed hold over known
IMG_20200911_061345_126.jpg

Burdy Burdy how are you feeling today?

The way inn because of how close it is also coming in Saturday early afternoon. I will be with my wife so we might try and find something fun to do.

Also got my rifle zeroed hold over knownView attachment 2815629

That's quite the drop chart. I'm writing down 400 just in case, but Matt did say 300yds on a 4moa plate would be farthest.

That's quite the drop chart. I'm writing down 400 just in case, but Matt did say 300yds on a 4moa plate would be farthest.
300? Really. Glad I spent all that time at 1,000 last week. Ha. Doesn't mean I won't miss the 300 though....

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Also got my rifle zeroed hold over knownView attachment 2815629
Man you need a better optic. Mine actually lines up with the bdc within a yard or two up to 500. Or so it says on streloc.

Man you need a better optic. Mine actually lines up with the bdc within a yard or two up to 500. Or so it says on streloc.
That's a function of load, sight height and conditions. Exactly why I don't like BDC and prefer mils.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

I'm running slower loads so the bdc isn't 100% but thats why I made the chart for quick reference.

And yeah I need a better optic but I get so lost in the world or optics I need a lpvo i want the night force 1-8 and I am not against spending good money on glass but then I see all these other great brands that I really like on paper but I want trigger time with them. As far as this optic goes its just a strike eagle but it has so far got the job done it has a funky eye box but most lpvo's do they all take getting used to. But I really want a brighter picture that is so.ething this strike eagle doesn't have at all is a nice bright clear picture.

Back
Top Bottom