• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lenox mall in Atlanta?

Justin Timberlake Reaction GIF
Careful, you'll freeze like that......

Really? I haven't worn one in at least 10 years (probably longer) since I have a phone with me. Got tired of spending money on watch bands and batteries all the time. Don't have any interest in getting another watch.
That's all fine and good for you. The watch I wear is well over 30yrs old. Back when we started wearing a watch they hadn't even thought about a portable phone yet.

I have heard stories but never been there. Was debating going at lunch time on a week day to check out some higher end watches, but some of the people I work with who grew up here said don't go at night. Or really at all, as people are being followed and CCW is pretty frowned upon, and enforced through guards and detectors.

Is this the case? I'm really not trying to live in fear of going places, but I also don't want to die if I can help it

EDIT!!! Thanks all, decided not to go. Went to a Roswell store of the same chain and had such a bad experience I'm back to shopping on the internet and ODT.
Yeah Lenox square part of the hood now if go stay alert be heeled

I'd hate to be a watchmaker right now.

It's like the 8-track tape makers except it will take longer to die off. My twins don't wear watches (they're 19). I don't think any of their generation do.

Who knows, maybe they'll make a retro comeback one day.

I'd hate to be a watchmaker right now.

It's like the 8-track tape makers except it will take longer to die off. My twins don't wear watches (they're 19). I don't think any of their generation do.

Who knows, maybe they'll make a retro comeback one day.
They might end up working somewhere that doesn't allow phones one day.

I actually want to see an Omega Moonshine gold speedy, a Tudor 2 tone, and Rolex 126613 in person as there's only so much info you can get from the internet. Not quite ready to buy but want to see in person, and there's not exactly a lot of other options to look around.
Rolex all day

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom