• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s have fun. This is a “are you ****ting me” prices.

378375C8-A9BF-4AC7-AE34-DD7901619489.jpeg

I don't think prices now are unreasonable. If I felt I needed a tool to defend my life and I didn't already have one, $1000 sounds like a bargain to me. Prices are higher now than they were before, but when I was in highschool, the CMP would sell you an M1 for $200.... And I'm not THAT old. I'm just happy to see all the new 1st time gun owners. The crazy people were the ones paying $5 a roll for toilet paper a few months back LOL.

I don't think prices now are unreasonable. If I felt I needed a tool to defend my life and I didn't already have one, $1000 sounds like a bargain to me. Prices are higher now than they were before, but when I was in highschool, the CMP would sell you an M1 for $200.... And I'm not THAT old. I'm just happy to see all the new 1st time gun owners. The crazy people were the ones paying $5 a roll for toilet paper a few months back LOL.

primers are the new TP...

Damn I want to agree with you but non-panic people need a place too. I feel like this is my best chance of that. 4-3-2020 I bought a Glock 45 MOS with suppressor hight night sights for $590, today people are asking $800?? I understand a slight uptick but it’s like paying $2.00 for gas for 2-4 years and all the sudden $3.50! It may be the times but damn.

Damn I want to agree with you but non-panic people need a place too. I feel like this is my best chance of that. 4-3-2020 I bought a Glock 45 MOS with suppressor hight night sights for $590, today people are asking $800?? I understand a slight uptick but it’s like paying $2.00 for gas for 2-4 years and all the sudden $3.50! It may be the times but damn.

Don't complain, or the folks that are using their second accounts to price gouge on these guns, will accuse YOU of being the problem... Luckily they are pretty easy to spot... They get very defensive if you point out high prices...

Back
Top Bottom