• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s have fun. This is a “are you ****ting me” prices.

No Virus On His Ass... lol
42396eba1e4a37f735eac86e6a4d5b3f.jpg

Don't complain, or the folks that are using their second accounts to price gouge on these guns, will accuse YOU of being the problem... Luckily they are pretty easy to spot... They get very defensive if you point out high prices...

Such an off base post. First it is the pricing, then it is not the pricing it is the fact that you cannot call out those you feel have overpriced their item, now it is members who have second accounts are accusing you of something, but they are easy to spot.
Man, get a grip. Spewing that nonsense makes you look like more of an idiot.

So, what could possibly make a G43 work $1k? Maybe it's a triplett family?

Greed. While those people listing the guns at those prices might seem like "new" members.. look at the wording of their listings, it's very clear that most of them know the drill and are longer term members, posting under an alias account so that they don't take heat from the other members that know them... They want to try and make quick profits and flip guns on the down low...

If they really felt there was nothing wrong with that, they would have the stones to do it under their primary account... lol

Greed. While those people listing the guns at those prices might seem like "new" members.. look at the wording of their listings, it's very clear that most of them know the drill and are longer term members, posting under an alias account so that they don't take heat from the other members that know them... They want to try and make quick profits and flip guns on the down low...

If they really felt there was nothing wrong with that, they would have the stones to do it under their primary account... lol

When I get home from church I plan on posting a G something at a crazy price just to see if people are actually paying that much

When I get home from church I plan on posting a G something at a crazy price just to see if people are actually paying that much

Why not? Why not all do it? After awhile, with no deals in sight, traffic will go away, some people might just say fuggit and move on to other venues... If there are no decent deals to be had, why even come here? haha

I understand fully how free markets work, capitalism, all that stuff. I fully realize that no one is forcing anyone to buy at those inflated prices and no one is forcing me to look at them, and believe me, I try not to even look. Even though I understand it, It still has a negative effect on what I think of the people doing it. I am pretty sure I am not alone. How is it any different than selling $35 plywood at $150 a sheet when a storm is brewing?

Back
Top Bottom