• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s have fun. This is a “are you ****ting me” prices.

I think that fappin' feller what gits all bent outta shape over askin' prices can serve as president pro tempore of the ODT Central Pricing Committee until we count ballots from non-banned members on Saturday.

ezgif-7-e456e419eae6.gif

I get that too but if you had extra plywood sitting around that you paid $35 for and you are selling it to your friends and neighbors for $150 then is that the same thing? My prices have gone up a few dollars on some things because my cost has gone up but I'm not jacking my rates up just because I can, and I am not whining about anything. Just stating a fact about how I see it. The prices you see on here have nothing to do with the market. When new Glocks become available they are still the same dealer cost as they were a few months ago. I sell them at the same price I did. Artificially jacking up the market hurts everyone, including the ones doing it. Do what you want and justify it with what ever fancy words you think you understand but you will all get bit in the ass in the end.

BINGO. It's not the market going up. I see guns at dealers for prices close to what they were 6 months ago. There are simply less of them to choose from.

What's going on here, is price gouging.

Many of my purchases lately have been from GA Gun store in Gainesville. If I wait a week or two for it to come back in stock, I can get a gun new for a LOT less than used ones are listed for here.

The prices here are not market supply and demand, as one of the dealers here pointed out. When he gets new guns they are pretty much the same price they were before, and he sells them accordingly... People here just figure they can prey on the uneducated or the desperate and scalp some guns for a quick pay day...

Which is fine. it's legal. But at least sack up and own it. Stop pretending that what you are doing is anything other than trying to profit by scalping guns for outrageous markups...

So how much have you made with your other accounts that you list these high priced guns? Just curious, gimme a ballpark... ;-)

It's clear that the ones benefiting from the price gouging, are the ones that are so vehemently opposed to any measures to curb it.

It's like watching the debate on voter ID cards. The Democrats cry bloody murder that it is not needed and claim voter fraud "doesn't really exist"... And it's clear why. They benefit from the current situation and don't want it to change.

No difference.

So how much have you made with your other accounts that you list these high priced guns? Just curious, gimme a ballpark... ;-)

It's clear that the ones benefiting from the price gouging, are the ones that are so vehemently opposed to any measures to curb it.

It's like watching the debate on voter ID cards. The Democrats cry bloody murder that it is not needed and claim voter fraud "doesn't really exist"... And it's clear why. They benefit from the current situation and don't want it to change.

No difference.

I was able to buy a small island in the south Pacific this month. Thank you ODT.

Back
Top Bottom