• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s play the “What is it?” game!

We'll need the brand name and model on this; describing it would be too easy.
2C9284EC-60C7-4D29-93BB-15A68CEF65F1.jpeg

Did they copy a mini 30 but with standard AK Mags or the other way around with Ruger mags?.

The Chinese copied the M-14 / Springfield M1A in .308 first, some 30 years ago.
All Chinese guns are banned from import in the USA now, but they're selling them in Canada, with only limited-capacity magazines and other "sporter" features.
Then Norinco started selling shorter-barreled M1A clone carbines -- the Scout Squad variant is what Springfield Armory calls theirs. They were also in .308 Win.

What's new about this Model 305-A is that they took the shorter-barrel rifle and changed the caliber to 7.62 x 39 mm and made it use standard AK mags (of course you can't use a 30-rounder like the one shown in Canada, but you can have a 5-rounder).
So, it's like a semi-auto-only version, but with a shorter barrel, of the US military's M14 but using AK ammo and AK mags.
(I think that's a great idea, and I'd want one if they accuracy were decent, at least 2.5 MOA with a scoped rifle.)

Century arms 38-3 revolver - it's a 3 shot wheel gun or the thinnest revolver ever. You might as well get a derringer but cool concept.

The "cylinder" is fluted and looks semi-circular on the right side (away from your body) but the side against your body is FLAT.
That is so, effing weird.

Until I saw this, I never knew there was a modern (2014) revolver other than the Chiappa Rhino that had the bore aligned with the bottom chamber of a revolver's cylinder.

Back
Top Bottom