Let’s see those rattlecan guns!

I always figure I might want to sell them down the road which is why I have stayed away. I have considered doing my MPX since that gun will likely never go anywhere, but then again, you never know whats around the corner.
Well that's one of the good parts of the spray paint custom job. It makes other folks not want to buy them so you have to keep them. Like I've said about a Bersa 380. If I ever get another I'm engraving my name and social into the side of it so nobody will want it and I won't wind up trading another Bersa away.
The last SKS I owned was right after I joined here. There weren't 2 matching numbers on it anywhere. So I stripped the blueing off and painted it with VHT engine paint. But I won't attempt to spray another rifle. SO much masking off of the chamber and sights etc. It was very tedious work. And I'm the worst about waiting for it to be really dry and cured before trying to reassemble everything.
Seriously find an old hundred dollar pump shotgun on here and start with that. First one I ever did was with Rustoleum barbecue grill paint in satin black. Good hard finish when you follow the instructions.

IMG_20190519_205717.jpg

As I told someone else, it’s my way of making sure I keep certain guns because I know no one wants a spray painted gun :lol: and I like the non-permanent aspect of it and how easy it is to change a little if you want to

Back
Top Bottom