• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let’s see those rattlecan guns!

lilred06

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
Some PMs I’ve been sending back and forth have got me wanting to see others’ handy work. Post em if you’ve got em :cool:

D5B367D4-F700-4E33-B042-CB62FF4B9692.jpeg
19D93E4B-755D-42A5-A7E0-461B317CC1C8.jpeg

Cant wait to see all these. I love the way rattlecan guns look, I just never have the stones to do it myself.
Yeah I don't have any Krylon Kustoms at the moment either. But I always dig these kinda threads. If you wanna dive off into it you should probably start with a cheap shotgun. I've done several of them. At one time I would've suggested a Mosin or SKS for such a project but not anymore. Way too expensive these days.

Yeah I don't have any Krylon Kustoms at the moment either. But I always dig these kinda threads. If you wanna dive off into it you should probably start with a cheap shotgun. I've done several of them. At one time I would've suggested a Mosin or SKS for such a project but not anymore. Way too expensive these days.
I always figure I might want to sell them down the road which is why I have stayed away. I have considered doing my MPX since that gun will likely never go anywhere, but then again, you never know whats around the corner.

I always figure I might want to sell them down the road which is why I have stayed away. I have considered doing my MPX since that gun will likely never go anywhere, but then again, you never know whats around the corner.
its just paint it comes off

Back
Top Bottom