Let us Repost Faster!!!!

SKSman

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
19   0
Reaction score
Let us Repost listings after 2 days. 3 is too long. I cant remember what i did 3 days ago. So many people dont follow the rules and repost every 24 hours anyway. I get so many offers after i post and then its 2 days of silence. I feel so unpopular i could Cry.

Anybody agree?

Better yet - drop your price and sell it...

I understand you thoughts, but it would get old seeing the same thing posted OVER and OVER... Anyone got a Mossberg 930SPX you want to trade for a 590???

Better yet - drop your price and sell it...

I understand you thoughts, but it would get old seeing the same thing posted OVER and OVER... Anyone got a Mossberg 930SPX you want to trade for a 590???

You got to hand it to the guy with the Lineman avatar. He knows what he wants and doesn't sway from it. I would have long long long since traded it off for something that wasn't what I wanted exactly just so I could have something new...lol

Let us Repost listings after 2 days. 3 is too long. I cant remember what i did 3 days ago. So many people dont follow the rules and repost every 24 hours anyway. I get so many offers after i post and then its 2 days of silence. I feel so unpopular i could Cry.

Anybody agree?
no

i see enough reposts that are over a year or two old as it is

Back
Top Bottom