• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Lets get it on AK vs AR which will you choose?

Ak or AR when the Koreans invade?

• AK 47

Votes: 48 38.4%
  • Ar 15

Votes: 77 61.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She had something on her side that night. My dad died of cancer many years ago. She told me she heard my dad yell at her to "get in the kitchen! " . Having been shot 7 times with 12 open wounds... She still did just that. She crawled. After that she became a proud gun owner.

Who the **** would shoot a woman? Much less shoot a woman seven times? Thank God she is alive.

Last year at the Region III State EMS Awards the Trauma Save of the year award went to the Firefighters and paramedics that saved a woman whom was shot 5 times in the chest with a .45ACP. She went into traumatic arrest twice and was fully resuscitated and made a full recovery. As a medic myself I had to go up and shake each and every one of their hands.

You must not reload. The Ak round ranges from .310-.312 in diameter. There are some people that load their own ammo and use .308 Diameter projectiles to give themselves more options, like softpoints, ballistic tips. :)

No I don't reload but I do understand the nature of your question now. However, Tantal = 5.45x39 (.221) not 7.62x39.

Back
Top Bottom