• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lets get it on AK vs AR which will you choose?

Ak or AR when the Koreans invade?

• AK 47

Votes: 48 38.4%
  • Ar 15

Votes: 77 61.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ wow!, never knew that. you know what they say, "the will of God won't take you where the Grace of God won't protect you".

She had something on her side that night. My dad died of cancer many years ago. She told me she heard my dad yell at her to "get in the kitchen! " . Having been shot 7 times with 12 open wounds... She still did just that. She crawled. After that she became a proud gun owner.

My roommate is selling his AR for an AK-47. He thinks the 7.62x39 has " hyperstatic shock". I don't have the heart to tell him that it doesn't, and the firearm he already owns shoots the caliber with that capability. Poor guy gets all of his ballistic information from "SWAT Magazine" :(. I let him slide on most of the stuff he says though ;)

A smart man, your roommate is.

She had something on her side that night. My dad died of cancer many years ago. She told me she heard my dad yell at her to "get in the kitchen! " . Having been shot 7 times with 12 open wounds... She still did just that. She crawled. After that she became a proud gun owner.

Holy smokes man that's wild. She is a tough one!

It's hydrostatic shock. Plus in the rare case the victim does not die.... He will be crapping in a bag for the rest of his life. That's good enough for me.

I'm aware. It was part of the funneh that he calls it "Hyper Static". I think of star warz when he says it.

"Chewey, grab the hyper static shock blaztorz."

Back
Top Bottom