• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lets see them 1911's!!!!!

View attachment 291333

One of my new ones.
S&W E Series Commander Performance Center

Nice! I held one of those at Norcross Gun Club a few months ago. Those things look mean and the fit and finish were excellent. After fondling a couple S&W 1911's and shooting a Sig 1911 today and tearing out the bullseye I'm starting to get over the external extractors on them...Don't tell AirOps I said that though. ;)

Thank ya sir. :yo:

Beginner 1911 addiction pics:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 31
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_06_17_edymysyb.jpg
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_06_17_2a8uzeva.jpg

My everyday carry piece with Ruger-branded Mitch Rosen holster. I also have a Galco Fletch which in my opinion just feels like a more quality made piece. But the Mitch Rosen is good and I like the look.

Nice! I held one of those at Norcross Gun Club a few months ago. Those things look mean and the fit and finish were excellent. After fondling a couple S&W 1911's and shooting a Sig 1911 today and tearing out the bullseye I'm starting to get over the external extractors on them...Don't tell AirOps I said that though. ;)

Thank ya sir. :yo:

too late :evil:

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_06_17_ygadupy5.jpg

Only had the pleasure of owning one 1911 and it was my first deal ever made on the ODT! This was when you couldn't find a RIA tactical two-tone to save your life! I miss that thing!

Back
Top Bottom