• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Let's see those Mosin Nagants!

this is one of mine, had the 9130 barrel cut to approx. 16 1/2 inches, and installed a jungle carbine type flash hider...
the flash hider does it's job, and i haven't shot the rifle for accuracy, i have only popped 2 liter soda bottles in the air with it at one hundred yards....

this is one of mine, had the 9130 barrel cut to approx. 16 1/2 inches, and installed a jungle carbine type flash hider...
the flash hider does it's job, and i haven't shot the rifle for accuracy, i have only popped 2 liter soda bottles in the air with it at one hundred yards....

You can throw a 2 liter soda bottle 100 yds? Awesome

I've noticed pictures are having issues across the whole board this morning. I'd like to see that for sure though.

Had Brannen Moss of Moss Firearms in Jasper do the work for me. Turns out that the inside diameter of the jungle flash hider copy from Numrich is .671", and the outside diameter of the Mosin barrel is approximately .670" somewhere around 16 or 17 inches. (for all ye graduates of hi schoo)

....so it actually went on pretty easy..
...once in a while, about a foot from the muzzle, in low light conditions there will be a ball of flame about the size of a golf ball.....must be just carbon after a couple dozen rounds or so....

005.jpg

Here's mine!
image.jpg
I'll post some pics after its done. You wouldn't believe the amount of oil I was bleeding out of the wood. Those dark spots are where it's still oil soaked. Gonna do a weathered oak or ebony stain.

Here is my favorite Nagant. Has the stock barrel and is still a bit shorter than my 16' AR15s. I'm planning on cutting down the barrel, adding some custom paint, and adding a brake. I think it will be extremely sexy!

Nagant.jpg

Nagant_ghillie.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom