• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lets see your "Nightstand Gun"

Yea. The 327 is fun to shoot. Even with hot 357 rounds it's easy to get quick follow up shots. For some reason the 329 shoots low

That's weird, I never had that problem. Did you check to make sure the rear sight didn't come loose? I had that problem a few times when shooting a bunch of hot loads through it.

That's weird, I never had that problem. Did you check to make sure the rear sight didn't come loose? I had that problem a few times when shooting a bunch of hot loads through it.

I did. They got some clear nail polish to avoid that issue. It did help and bring the poi up but it still shoots about 3" low with 44 special and about an inch low with magnum ammo. The 327 is spot on. Although I was able to get on paper 4 out of 6 shots @ 50 yards with the 329

I did. They got some clear nail polish to avoid that issue. It did help and bring the poi up but it still shoots about 3" low with 44 special and about an inch low with magnum ammo. The 327 is spot on. Although I was able to get on paper 4 out of 6 shots @ 50 yards with the 329

Pushing down from anticipated recoil maybe? Either way, an inch low in a self defense situation with 44mag is still a bullseye.

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_02_06_u2yraseg.jpg

Wow you guys own guns? I simply have an Iphone loaded with 911. When I hear trouble I'm gonna call for help and ask the intruder to please wait while help arrives. I may even brew us a pot of coffee while we wait.

Back
Top Bottom