• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Liberal online forums to troll

Thanks Man! Everyone needs to study the enemy.

Im pretty sure FB has me flagged as a Russian. I have created a whole lot of groups on facebook and many of them i started as something to support liberals or Antifa and then once i get them all to join i change the name to something completely opposite of what they joined and i trigger them without mercy..... childish cheap entertainment, ill be the first to admit it, but its too much fun to care.

It seems like we have our share of liberal trolls on our forum.

I would enjoy returning the favor.

Any suggestions on liberal, anti-gun or other forums where I could spread some joy?

If I have some fun there I will invite y’all to join in the party.

After all, fair is fair.

Well I ain't going into a known gay bar, even though some of the gays show up at "straight" bars.

All you have to do is comment on one of the liberal Facebook posts, and it’s on

Like Donkey Kong. You know the ones, “Share if you want to preserve Obama’s legacy”

And stuff like that.

Im pretty sure FB has me flagged as a Russian. I have created a whole lot of groups on facebook and many of them i started as something to support liberals or Antifa and then once i get them all to join i change the name to something completely opposite of what they joined and i trigger them without mercy..... childish cheap entertainment, ill be the first to admit it, but its too much fun to care.

That's some good trolling right there.

Back
Top Bottom