• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Liberty gives access to their safes but there are no back door master codes

I give it one year before there’s someone on here bitching about how a safe manufactures can’t give them a fallback code 😂

(that they requested to be erased)

if any of you are concerned… I would suggest just pulling your serial numbers.
You’re exactly right. I’m gonna keep my serial number because I have a lifetime warranty I plan to keep…used it once already. As I said earlier, it’s just a glorified cabinet anyone can get into with the right tools and a little time. As you already stated, you could get in my safe in 30 seconds. My safe will only keep the local meth heads, kids and my wife out 😉

You’re exactly right. I’m gonna keep my serial number because I have a lifetime warranty I plan to keep…used it once already. As I said earlier, it’s just a glorified cabinet anyone can get into with the right tools and a little time. As you already stated, you could get in my safe in 30 seconds. My safe will only keep the local meth heads, kids and my wife out 😉
An even more novel idea. The feds might reach out to someone like CJ to have them come open a safe they have a warrant to search......

If you hate what Liberty did to its customers, what till you hear what your bank, phone and internet provider does for the government.
SOP in a contested divorce is firing out a subpoena to cell phone company, which will cough up your entire call history, texts, and pings on your travels for what ever time they retain that information. No government agency involved.

Most people don't realize that even if you aren't swapping calls and messages with your side chick, you cell phone company is tracking you. Come in very handy for establishing where you really were on all the nights you had to work late.

SOP in a contested divorce is firing out a subpoena to cell phone company, which will cough up your entire call history, texts, and pings on your travels for what ever time they retain that information. No government agency involved.

Most people don't realize that even if you aren't swapping calls and messages with your side chick, you cell phone company is tracking you. Come in very handy for establishing where you really were on all the nights you had to work late.
They only go back so far, I think 90 days. I was trying to recover a phone number from 4 years ago and couldn't get it.

They only go back so far, I think 90 days. I was trying to recover a phone number from 4 years ago and couldn't get it.
Each carrier has a different period, 90 days is typical. I think there are a couple that claim they don't keep them at all.

It's always fun showing a party the phone records that show their phone was 15 miles from where they claim they were, and listen to the excuses about how the phone drove itself there.

Each carrier has a different period, 90 days is typical. I think there are a couple that claim they don't keep them at all.

It's always fun showing a party the phone records that show their phone was 15 miles from where they claim they were, and listen to the excuses about how the phone drove itself there.
Yeah I recall recently commenting on another thread that if you doin' dirty no matter what it is leave that damn phone at home.

Yeah I recall recently commenting on another thread that if you doin' dirty no matter what it is leave that damn phone at home.
Have run across a couple of gents who were so smart, they bought a "burner phone", --- and paid for it with a credit card.

Check this crap out!
IMG_3081.jpeg

1) Liberty is a public company with a board of directors just trying to save their asses, they gave out a fall back to quickly...oops.

2)FBI was getting in that safe NO MATTER WHAT.
1) Dang strait, they should have had waited for a court-order ........ !
2) Fact and would shoot your dog to get to it ........ !
now '1' was only bad for not waiting, But I am more concerned about them supporting anti-2a politicians .... ! WTF

Back
Top Bottom