• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Liberty gives access to their safes but there are no back door master codes

I've commented here more than a few that the secret mission statement of the ATF was to make as many of US felons as possible. That way we don't count for **** anymore. They're doing that with braces and solvent traps, FRTs etc. But when I step back and take a wider look I have to say that they're rank amateurs compared to the FBI. They're running down J6 people, targeting parents at school board meetings, anti abortion Catholics, anti trans parents etc. Yeah the FBI has so many possibilities to **** innocent Conservatives for the rest of their lives it's almost unbelievable.
Just FYI... all this same **** was written about in The Turner Diaries around 40 years ago. I don't agree with the antisemitic/racist tones of the book but it was very accurate about how this country would wind up.
FBI = F***ing Biden's Investigators

Yeah throwing down the gauntlet directed straight at us AND on U.S. soil. Hard to believe that went unanswered back then.
All about incrimintalism. We've been playing the short game for my entire life while China and other Commie countries were playing the long game. Like generationally long game...
Who is this we you speak of? I never sold out to the commies, but I do remember voting for the conservative sellouts that sold us, their souls and our children's futures for a few sheckels. I know that the libtards did the same thing, but I never voted for them.

And all those folks had to fight the FULL FORCE of the Fed Gubment to reclaim their valuables whether they were guilty anything or not. It's a truly dirty one sided game. I'm no historian but it seems to me that it probably started with Nixon and his war on drugs and creating the DEA. Add the RICO statute created around the same time and there was no way we wouldn't wind up where we are now. This Liberty case ain't as much of an example but it goes along with law enforcement trends. Policing for Profit. They want to TAKE as much as they can from the public. When I watched the video of the Feds showing up at this guy's house the first car in was a recent model Buick, then there were other unmarked cars and then a ****in Pontiac G something that had to be 15 years old. Point is you know they seized those cars. When I live in Darien I posted epic of an Audi A4 with blue lights hidden in the grille and caught a bunch of **** for outing their unmarked. But you KNOW they TOOK it from someone. We HAVE to take the financial windfall incentive out of law enforcement. Especially at the Fed level. I don't have any problem with the IRS taking drug money from dealers that didn't pay taxes. But it goes WAY beyond that now. I would rather pile all.my **** in the yard and set it on fire than give it to the Man.
The FBI agents actually get a bonus ($50,000 - 60,000) for getting indictments against certain types of people, such as white domestic terrorists. Biden said last week that white domestic terrorists are the #1 threat to America.

EXACTLY! It wasn't their safe the moment it went out to their dealers. So they had no rights to even know the code much less give it away. And if the gubment DID want to get into it that bad it's between them and the named folks on the warrant as to who will blink first. The legal owner should put all the burden on the gubment to see just how bad they want to get into it.
On top of all that what in the hell does a J6 warrant have to do with whatever was in that house much less the safe? Seems to me the phones and computers would have been their main focus.
They were looking for Trump bumper stickers and tee shirts, the real smoking guns to get an easy indictment.

Seriously where do we go from here? I know cops and deputies that I really like. And by some miracle they don't have that " Us versus them" mentality. But it's gonna get really complicated as to the badges that will side with us or who will side against us.
You would be surprised at what people will do for a paycheck and a pension. Look at the cops on Maui turning people back into the fire "Just following orders".

The FBI agents actually get a bonus ($50,000 - 60,000) for getting indictments against certain types of people, such as white domestic terrorists. Biden said last week that white domestic terrorists are the #1 threat to America.
Yeah and he told a graduating class at some HBC that white supremacy is the biggest threat to the country. For real?! I don't see any white faces in the news clips from Chicago, Baltimore,NYC etc. I don't see Whitey smashing display cases with hammers or running out of Nordstrom with RACKS of clothes and getting into new Mercedes,Audis and Challengers. So where exactly is the Big Scary White Devil in all this?

Back
Top Bottom