• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Liberty gives access to their safes but there are no back door master codes

Yeah and he told a graduating class at some HBC that white supremacy is the biggest threat to the country. For real?! I don't see any white faces in the news clips from Chicago, Baltimore,NYC etc. I don't see Whitey smashing display cases with hammers or running out of Nordstrom with RACKS of clothes and getting into new Mercedes,Audis and Challengers. So where exactly is the Big Scary White Devil in all this?
****ing-a brother!

Yeah and he told a graduating class at some HBC that white supremacy is the biggest threat to the country. For real?! I don't see any white faces in the news clips from Chicago, Baltimore,NYC etc. I don't see Whitey smashing display cases with hammers or running out of Nordstrom with RACKS of clothes and getting into new Mercedes,Audis and Challengers. So where exactly is the Big Scary White Devil in all this?
Dey be out huntin' black folks all de time.

"One defense of Liberty's actions was the argument that they were saving their customer's property by not forcing the FBI to bust into the safe and damage it. Hughes' attorney Bill Shipley, a/k/a former RedState writer Shipwrecked Crew, had more information about that:

I'm going to guess they didn't know that the Government reimburses for destruction of property during execution of a search warrant. It's a process, but if FBI cracks your safe, they pay you for it. They only have PC [probable cause] there is evidence in there -- you're not guilty of anything. And the evidence they are looking for might not have anything to do with the safe's owner. Liberty Safe simply didn't know what they were doing, they allowed themselves to be bullied by fact there was a warrant."

"One defense of Liberty's actions was the argument that they were saving their customer's property by not forcing the FBI to bust into the safe and damage it. Hughes' attorney Bill Shipley, a/k/a former RedState writer Shipwrecked Crew, had more information about that:

If that's what they were doing (which we all know is bull****) then again as it was said earlier, that should have been the property owners decision. Maybe liberty should have called that guy and been like hey, they'll destroy your safe if you don't give them the code as opposed to this weak ass CYA excuse.

The Amish guy selling beef to his customers last year was white, the feds shut him down and tossed all the product in the trash. I'll bet they all got promotions and a bonus for that one.

The Amish guy selling beef to his customers last year was white, the feds shut him down and tossed all the product in the trash. I'll bet they all got promotions and a bonus for that one.
I remember that. And by the way ... ****in with the Amish is kinda like ****in with crippled kids. You goin' straight to hell either way.

Back
Top Bottom