Liberty suppressor's demo day Oct 26.

Does anyone do a side by side on these with different brands? It would really be nice to compare say AAC to Liberty and YHM. I am mainly interested in .300 BLK if it matters. I read an article a while back where John Noveske was using the AAC sdn-6 and he left it on for both suppressed and unsuppressed.

Here's a 308 direct thread on comparison.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kind of confused by you question, but I'm not versed in 300blk.

Sorry, a lot of guys run their .300 blk suppressed with subsonic but not supersonic. Most "can" manufacturers including AAC warn of possible baffle strikes with supersonic. John N. said he could run his SDN-6 with both and that is what I had hoped to do. I want to build a SBR probably with their 8" barrel; install the can and leave it on with a rail covering the barrel and most of the can. I figured a "man about town" such as yourself would already have sorted this out for me. ;)

Sorry, a lot of guys run their .300 blk suppressed with subsonic but not supersonic. Most "can" manufacturers including AAC warn of possible baffle strikes with supersonic. John N. said he could run his SDN-6 with both and that is what I had hoped to do. I want to build a SBR probably with their 8" barrel; install the can and leave it on with a rail covering the barrel and most of the can. I figured a "man about town" such as yourself would already have sorted this out for me. ;)

Don't own any ACC cans, but I think their QD design doesn't Len itself to rail recessed cans.

Quick question? I tried a liberty surpressor in and ar
at the indoor gun range and loved it except the gas came back and made it hard to breath and burned my eyes. Is that normal ? Anybody know.

Quick question? I tried a liberty surpressor in and arat the indoor gun range and loved it except the gas came back and made it hard to breath and burned my eyes. Is that normal ? Anybody know.
Quick answer yes it is normal. I believe there are some things you can do to reduce the amount of blowback. Seems like i read something about rtv gasket sealer....I am sure someone with a better answer will chime in.

Quick answer yes it is normal. I believe there are some things you can do to reduce the amount of blowback. Seems like i read something about rtv gasket sealer....I am sure someone with a better answer will chime in.

Yep normal. RTV trick is one of the things you can do or a Pri Gasbuster charging handle. Replacement of the forward assist with a gas vent. WAR upper. Several adjustable gas blocks on the market. And there may be a few others I am missing.

I just hold my breathe and shoot outdoors. You could buy a vent forward assist button with the gas buster charging handle. That would fix it good! You won't beable to use your forward assist. Cost would be about $100. I think it's better than rtv and getting stuff sticky icky.

Back
Top Bottom