• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Likelihood of riots after this murder trial, your opinion?

That just shows the level of intelligence that some people have. It is a shame that a man is not allowed to defend himself from a black attacker when he asked someone that he did not recognize what he was doing in his gated community for the fear of causing a national riots and civil unrest of the majority of the black population.

I don't care what they plan to do, where or how many different places. But it never hurts to have a reason to buy a few hundred rounds of ammo.

Last edited:
I think riots are possible but, I'm outside Atlanta and anything or anyone planning to riot and plunder in my area might fall victim to cross fire. In the country we take care of each other especially if 911 is over worked and taking 30 minutes to respond.

I just don't care what happens.Stay the **** away from me and you'll be OK.

^X2^

I don't think it will amount to much here. Personally, I think both parties acted stupidly...much like my Racetrac encounter tonight. It's just tragic that someone had to die for their stupidity...and someone will probably have to go to jail for his stupidity.

Why is it that the black on white crimes are always suppressed by the media, but let a white person say the "N" word years back and they want to portray them as Hitler or the Antichrist. I am just tired of the media not telling the people stories like when the Baby was shot here in GA, the couple that was raped, tortured over a two day period and then burned alive. I just want to know when did it turn to a crime to be a white male the believes in defending himself.

If that happens then WE need to riot because they just sent an innocent man to prison. Who's next? you? me? No brother that dog won't hunt and I'll take time off from work to join the protest in Sanford. Open carry in a protest?

Cc only in Florida, if unconstitutional law matters to you.

If the fix is in with the jury, or they are cowards (like the judge), and gz is convicted, I think it will eventually be appealed. I predict he walks though, so continuing on...

As far as riots, there is a possibility. Stay rural, carry more mags, watch your back.

And If'n you'll notice, on the major affiliate channels out of the cesspool of Atlanta, EACH & EVERY DAY, the assaults, rapes, murders, muggings, smash & grabs, carjackings, crooked school officials, corrupt PD's, etc. etc. etc.--------the news wimps , when they even bother to mention the description of the perps, they NEVER MENTION THEIR COLOR! May show a 3-4 second picture or video, & it's always the same, a Negro, about 99 out of 100 times! ( Is "Negro" an outlawed word anymore? How about "Caucasian""?) Even if the say, be on the lookout it's like this: 5'10" male wearing jeans & a tee-shirt! Damn, how in the heck is ANYONE supposed to consider that as a description to be watching for a killer or rapist wandering around?! Why not just do this ****** with any description of any place, person or thing, & settle into a GENUINE UTOPIAN dumbass society of slobbering , poor, filthy, destitute, but " unoffended" savages?!!! I am not a racist, but doggone, I can see good versus evil & see lies & hypocrisy & unless you are a moron, it's obvious there is a very serious problem intrinsic to the black community, & it's damn near exclusive! And the OMG ( Obama media group), government school systems, do-gooders, & white liberals are cheerleading this destruction all the way to where?!!! :mad::doh:

Back
Top Bottom