• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Likelihood of riots after this murder trial, your opinion?

Because the media has called Zimmerman white on more than one occasion, and the dumb asses are to stupid to think for themself, they have to have the BS spoon feed to them by the media.

Zimmerman is as white as Obama...

The-more-you-know.jpg

I think the "masses" may get a little lucky say in a place like NYC, Chicongo, or LA with all this rioting foolishness, but if folks truly think they are gonna just assault pepole and tear up towns in sub-urban and rural-ish southeastern states that are gravely mistaken. There are pretty generous carry laws in these areas and the news will tell how many people exercise their rights.

With the changes this puppet of a judge is allowing for a lesser charge to be thrown in, I think that he will see jail time. It is a shame that a judge will sell out and to allow the media and minority groups to basically choose if he is guilty or not.

Nope. I have faith that the average Black dude is gonna maybe be annoyed, but i doubt out here there will be much craziness. Athens GA is a VERY biracial area, Folks out here get along pretty darn good compared to houston TX. I have been in the "rough" areas and to me it's just low rent and not remotely intimidating or dangerous. Street smart people will be fine. Just keep your ears up, no reason to be getting ready for the next war of Northern Aggression just yet.

[video]
i43.tinypic.com_s2big0.jpg
[/video]

If any of us were in GZ's position, we would be thanking this great country for calling for reasonable doubt before sending people to jail for a long time. Do some bad people slip through the cracks? of course, but I would rather have a few guilties walking the streets than hundreds of innocents in jail. The only decision that was justified was a not guilty one.

Again. Sympathies to the family. It sucks that any parents have to lose their children. But trayvon put himself in this situation when he decided not to go inside, but to teach George Zimmerman a lesson.

Last edited:
Glad to hear that a jury can put all the liberal media propaganda out of their head and focus on the evidence in front of them. They are a shining example of how the legal system is supposed to operate.

I agree that the highest sympathy should go to the Martin family. No one should outlive their children...but it happens.

The craziest coverage I saw in the post-trial aftermath was GZ's brother Robert's interview with Piers Morgan last night. Basically...Piers was trying to bait him into saying that George was in some way responsible for Trayvon's death...and Robert said that the one person responsible for the death is Trayvon. Piers Morgan = liberal douchebag who got his ass beat in an interview last night...

Back
Top Bottom