• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lilgreg donations and auctions - Serious word of caution about Paypal

while I understand the anti gun point, the $500 limit can be lifted with a few very simple steps. It is way too late to try to scare off donors. and They may review their account but no company would want the PR storm that would come down if that happened to Greg. Thats just my opinion.

Not trying to scare away donations AT ALL. If you look back I was one of the first asking Greg to let us help him. Paypal is completely heartless. Trust me. Don't think for a second they will give it a second thought if discovered. I did countless hours of research on them when I went through my ordeal with them. I have zero trust that they will do the right thing, quite the opposite actually.

Although these donations to Greg and family originated from what we all consider a "gun site", there is nothing about guns related to this effort to help Greg and his daughter....

We are trying to help a friend.... Knock on wood, I have been using Paypal since they started in business... Never any issues... Do not expect to start now....

Not trying to scare away donations AT ALL. If you look back I was one of the first asking Greg to let us help him. Paypal is completely heartless. Trust me. Don't think for a second they will give it a second thought if discovered. I did countless hours of research on them when I went through my ordeal with them. I have zero trust that they will do the right thing, quite the opposite actually.
I'm not saying that that it was your intention at all. I'm in awe at the Help that Greg has received.
we thought about a go fund me, but they take a cut of your donations and was quickly shot down.

Back
Top Bottom