• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

lilgreg46 AR build thread

More people can afford $20 or even $100 than can pony up $1800+. Problem is I can't do it alone. The money that I beought came 100% from the ODT. The other 2 guys raised theirs from their job. One of the two brought in over 800. If I'm the only one selling or if someone helps me and the use the ODT then we might be as well of doing an auction.
I will try to contact bullfrog in rhe morning and see if he's up for another round then we can decide.

View attachment 357077

Ok guys, here's a quick pic of the rifle. I will try my best to get better ones up by the weekend. I have been working out of town and when I'm in town, working 16-18 hour days. Sorry it has taken so long.
My son is working on a paracord sling for it. he isn't finished yet, but I will get pis up by the weekend.
Thanks to everyone that donated parts.

Special thanks to Coastal Cerakote for the awesome paint job and to 4th Armory for the floating rail and other small parts that I needed to complete the build.

It's time to get this Raffle rolling.
Anyone that wants a ticket or tickets can pm me for an address to send a check to. I will do this just as the DTM raffle. I will try to attend the next M&G for ticket sales, also Gunsite Grad will be selling tickets with me. For the moment I am going to do this with payment being in the form of check, money order or cash. I am looking at other methods of payment but for the moment I'm not able to do paypal. I am working on that part. once this is rolling, I will start a thread with the name of those who have purchased tickets.
If anyone has ideas or suggestions, post them here and I will address each as best I can.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom