• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

List something you think no one knows. I will go first

A duck’s quack doesn’t echo, and no one knows why.
1678324739862.png

Randy Gardner of San Diego is the longest person who has gone without sleep for 11 days in 1965. He broke the record of Peter Tripp of New York, who settled a record of 8.5 days without a wink.
View attachment 5419258
My record was 5 days on a trip to London in the early 80's. Had 7 days in England. Awake for 5 days and slept the last 2 without waking up.
We stayed in a youth hostel so cheap that they stole my towel...I missed that towel.

Wilma Flinstone’s maiden name was Slaghoople.

Betty Rubble’s was McBricker.

Lionesses always want to mate with the male with the bushiest darkest mane. No blond lions get to mate.
When lions fight, the winner will produce hormones that make his mane darker and longer, while the defeated will lose both pigment and volume in his mane.
The exception to this is the males of the Tsavo river valley (of Ghost and the Darkness fame)

Both of your eyes have blind spots, but your brain will confabulate and fill the blind spot with what it sees around that area.

Every couple of minutes a human will take a “sigh breath” inhaling and exhaling a much greater volume of air than a normal breath. However this is unconscious and unnoticed.

Napoleon’s army’s buttons did not disintegrate.

A hotel in Mineral Wells Texas had one of the first swimming pools for use by guests.

I’ll stop now.
Jane Jetsons’ middle name was Julie.

Back
Top Bottom