• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Excellent. I wouldn't exactly call this a complaint thread. More of a 1am ish and I was bored attempt at a humorous vent of mild irrational dissapointment.
I do like ogling guns so odt helps me to ogle a variety of them withing drivable distance. I saw an ad for DD ar and thought ohhhh shiny then saw what was more of an internet ar parts shopping list and it kinda triggered me. I should have just done some deep breathing exercises in my safe place but instead I started this thread. Truth is I'm probably just jealous. I wonder if that guy or lady. Whatever them might shelf identify with will take an ebt card.

Excellent. I wouldn't exactly call this a complaint thread. More of a 1am ish and I was bored attempt at a humorous vent of mild irrational dissapointment.
I do like ogling guns so odt helps me to ogle a variety of them withing drivable distance. I saw an ad for DD ar and thought ohhhh shiny then saw what was more of an internet ar parts shopping list and it kinda triggered me. I should have just done some deep breathing exercises in my safe place but instead I started this thread. Truth is I'm probably just jealous. I wonder if that guy or lady. Whatever them might shelf identify with will take an ebt card.
Funny Shtuff rite there

Back
Top Bottom