• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

libertysteeth

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
46   0
Reaction score
Please be more accurate. Actually sometimes be less accurate. If it says $600 ar 15. I may or may not look but I know instantly it's probably a parts build. But seriously when the title says daniel defense ar, or colt ar. I expect it to be a factory build. If it says daniel defense custom build. I expect maybe an upgraded barrel or trigger group. Drives me nuts when I see Daniel Defense Ar15. Then I open it and it has a parts list that reads
Daniel Defense rail
Ebay barrel
Cai upper
Ging gong lower
Trigger made from beer cans by uncle ricky
Bcg found in dumpster behind bass pro
Smith and wesson charging handle not included(aint givin up my smith back scractcher)
Asking 1200 or trade for gold plated colt python with the 12 round 44mag cylinder

Why? Please stop the madness.

Please be more accurate. Actually sometimes be less accurate. If it says $600 ar 15. I may or may not look but I know instantly it's probably a parts build. But seriously when the title says daniel defense ar, or colt ar. I expect it to be a factory build. If it says daniel defense custom build. I expect maybe an upgraded barrel or trigger group. Drives me nuts when I see Daniel Defense Ar15. Then I open it and it has a parts list that reads
Daniel Defense rail
Ebay barrel
Cai upper
Ging gong lower
Smith and wesson charging handle not included(aint givin up my smith back scractcher)
Asking 1200 or trade for gold plated colt python with the 12 round 44mag cylinder

Time to go dumpster divin LOL

Hi point 9mm with benjamins hydrodip for sale. Only fired on new years into the air at least thats what I heard. I dont remember. Must come to me. Momma says I can't use the car anymore cause I make it smell like reefer. Lol.
500 or will trade for honda accord with at least 12 inch subs.
I thought I deleted that ad. ..... did like driving the Honda for about a week until the popo took it from me turned out it was as hot as the hi point and the 12 inch sub was really an 8 inch sub with a sticker on it that said 12 inch I tell you these days you can't trust no onez

Hi point 9mm with benjamins hydrodip for sale. Only fired on new years into the air at least thats what I heard. I dont remember. Must come to me. Momma says I can't use the car anymore cause I make it smell like reefer. Lol.
But is that the Combat elite, Suburban Mom or Ghetto Supreme model ???:shocked:

Got a 2005 Honda Accord sitting outside my shop right now with 12" subs. No motor, no transmission. but everything else is there.

Got a 2005 Honda Accord sitting outside my shop right now with 12" subs. No motor, no transmission. but everything else is there.
wish i could get my youngest girl to drive somethin like that. They Got Me Whooped!!! 3 to 1 round here. But it's cool = excuses for buying more guns when the funds are there.
Daniel Defense rail
Ebay barrel
Cai upper
Ging gong lower

We might as well get used to it?, most times i pass on it , piss on it. And the guys that refuse to give a sail prise are bout as bad as misspeller's!! I will ask for cell price though if I like the gun or member enough?

Back
Top Bottom