• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Litmus test

As we are seeing the worst in people, children turning their parents in for participating at the DC protests, fluoride zombies freaking out about wearing masks that are not rated to protect against a virus that has a 99% survival rate, mass unemployment and an illegitimate Administration. It is a superb opportunity to see if the people you allow in your life have any reasoning faculties.

In the context of "survival" we are headed towards destruction of the meager individual rights we have left. You must prepare for whats ahead by sorting out which people in your life 1. Can look at the information presented and make an informed decision 2. Actually believe in individual rights. This is important, because after red flag laws pass nothing is stopping your liberal sister from calling the police on you. You need to cut off family and friends who are liberal. They are not good people. Those who would support warrant less raids, re-distributing your hard earned money to ghetto trash who destroy cities, those who support children getting hormone replacement people ARE MONSTERS. Does the dove allow a hawk into his nest because they're both birds? Then why do you allow people in your life who want to see every aspect of your life destroyed?

They may not harm you directly, but they are more than willing to have someone else do it on their behalf. It is 1930, for us and the clock is ticking
You condensed the situation very well but for those not grasping the meaning of 1930 he means your lives as you know it now are nuked.

I’ve gotta say I’ve felt the same way about many of the topics you guys are describing but we’ve gotta help change people’s minds when we can.
I understand by and large discourse and the free exchange of ideas is dead but for those that will listen, we have to speak..
and we can’t know if they’ll listen unless we try.
You know as well as I do that if we become the aggressors in any way or those that are unwilling to do things the nonviolent way, we become the “bad guys.” So while not talking to people and cutting them off is not violent, there are ways that we can still be open for discourse while silently waiting and preparing for the reckoning day that may come, just like we do now, while also keeping those individuals at a safe enough distance that they cannot have a negative effect on our lives.
We have to exhaust all other options or we will be made out as the people that wanted **** to hit the fan.
I know it’s screwy and wrong but if you look at history, that’s how people are made out. You will be criticized and judged based on all of the things you could have done and what you did.

While I’d love for an ideological reset, I know that path will be hell. It will be. Whether you thrive in war or not, it will be bad.

So we’ve got to keep trying to win SCOTUS cases, we’ve got to attack that problems that are specifically jeopardizing freedom, like screwy ideology and politicians that spew stupid bs.

No one wants to die as one person for a large cause that they can’t change on their own and that’s why none of us are violently responding to these infringements. It would take a movement. And right now we could organize just the same but in an intellectual and political way, if people cared enough. But they don’t. They will cut off people and wait and wait and wait until it gets to the breaking point where all hell breaks lose.

Do not resign to apathy my friends. Just keep doing your best and what you can do on a daily basis the same way you’d fight for your life in hopes of rebuilding the nation the way it was meant to be. It’s never too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have nothing to say to people who want me dead, my family in chains and my sons castrated. Evil is to destroyed, not placated

LoL..What a bunch of defeated quitters.[/QUOTE

Not the case

Is the Bible that I imagine many of you follow not the same word of God which says to forgive your enemies?

Luke 17:3-4

Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him

If you are not a believer then believe this:
We are no better than one another. We have all messed up in life and someone had to take a chance on us or forgive us. I’m not saying to allow these people to act like idiots without repercussions but there is a difference between

Willful stupidity

and

Ignorance

People who are ignorant are ones we can help. Ones we can educate and forgive for not knowing. The others have a harder path to be forgiven and change for the better but we should still open our arms to them.

You can’t fail to exhaust the trying to do things the nonviolent way and claim doing things the hard way is the only choice.
That’s a lie.
Don’t give up on those who could learn before you even try to teach them.

Is the Bible that I imagine many of you follow not the same word of God which says to forgive your enemies?

Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him

We are no better than one another. We have all messed up in life and someone had to take a chance on us or forgive us. I’m not saying to allow these people to act like idiots without repercussions but there is a difference between

Willful stupidity

and

Ignorance

People who are ignorant are ones we can help. Ones we can educate and forgive for not knowing. The others have a harder path to be forgiven and change for the better but we should still open our arms to them.

You can’t fail to exhaust the trying to do things the nonviolent way and claim doing things the hard way is the only choice.
That’s a lie.

You know liberals are actively trying to kill the church and would be fine to see people like yourself drawn and quartered for even daring to believe in God right?

You need to cut off family and friends who are liberal.
Check. Next?

To further this, I have work 'friends' that are liberal. It is always amazing to me how conservative their PERSONAL views are. But as soon as you mention politics, they have an instantaneous lobotomy.

I can handle ignorance. Everyone is ignorant about certain things. WILLFUL ignorance however is intolerable. Given the ease of information today, it is inexcusable. But when 99% of the population can identify all of the Kardashians but not their Congress creature, it is to be expected.

Willful stupidity

and

Ignorance

That’s a lie.
While Christian and even noble, if a person is over 30 and still a liberal, I don't have time for them.

Civil discourse has been dead so long the corpse has been rotting. Where have you been bud? There's no debating with liberals. Just like there wasn't any debating with Viet Cong.
Not true. My wife is black. Was muslim. Her brother and two sisters and even her father all voted for trump. You can save the saveable. They are out there. Lol now they love guns and country music

Not true. My wife is black. Was muslim. Her brother and two sisters and even her father all voted for trump. You can save the saveable. They are out there. Lol now they love guns and country music
There were a lot of black Trump voters. I can't imagine the hell they caught for voting for a 'racist'. Being an independent minded and thinking black person in America today takes some serious kahunas.
Can you clarify your statement about your wife and family? Did they use to vote more liberal? Did your wife change religious beliefs? If so to what? (If you don't mind answering). If the answer is yes to both, what exactly changed them? As mentioned, I don't have time for adult liberals, but always happy to hear success stories.

Back
Top Bottom