• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Longest summer ever!!

kc30121

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
76   1
Reaction score
Man I think this summer is taking forever to get out of here. Ya I know it’s juat getting started but I ready for hunting season to get back going. I went out today and cleared shooting lanes and cleared up a new spot I hunted at the end of season. Been watching trail cams and it’s killing me.
Anyone started preparing for this next season yet? If so whatcha been going?

CE3D7C8D-BE7E-4C60-B56C-C8517635D311.jpeg
0AA6C1B5-9842-40DF-8828-D17DC6D218C9.jpeg
D38DCEEE-DD7F-429C-8321-8CAAEFB5A669.jpeg
23C0FE86-DBFB-42C8-83CC-4366DC9E39C7.jpeg
E794CF8C-8679-4372-BBB2-E41C457CF202.jpeg
Oh and I think all my does have finally dropped there babies cause I one had one on camera this week when I usually have 6-8 of them on camera regularly. I think they are laying low. Also we are in south western Floyd county and even have pics of a cougar on camera.

There’s a doe with a fawn in the woods right in back of my house. If you go in the backyard she’ll come up to the edge of the woods, blow and stomp. Told my wife to avoid going in the back yard if possible for a week or two so she doesn’t try to move it.

Hard to tell from picture; but looks like a big bobcat to me. We had a 30# cat down on our property that I was the only one not to see. I guess that is why I don't have its hide. Only saw a small one last year, so it move have moved on to greener pastures.

I can’t see a long tail so I’m calling it a large bobcat also but a guy in camp swore he saw a “Very Large Cat” cross the road. I seen a nice bobcat out there last year and your right, it’s hard to tell from the pic. Eve so, that a heck of a bobcat if that is what it is.

Hard to tell from picture; but looks like a big bobcat to me. We had a 30# cat down on our property that I was the only one not to see. I guess that is why I don't have its hide. Only saw a small one last year, so it move have moved on to greener pastures.

Yep that is most definitely a bobcat and a nice sized one.

I shouldn't have started checking my camera so early! It's driving me bonkers! Been shooting my bow for a month now. Got a good looking buck on cam. I'm stoked! Looks like a bob kitty to me

Back
Top Bottom