Looking for a good company

Nut Nat

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
60   1
Reaction score
7+years experience as tank mechanic 63a in the army. Been driving for fedex for the past 4+yrs. Don't have cdls. Looking for a company that values a hard working employee that values working for a good company. Thanks

FedEx is a good company! I heard their package delivery drivers get paid good. I want a job like that!

Fedex is a joke. All their ground drivers are all contracted work. No benefits or vacation. One of the worst companies I've ever been associated with.

Delta Airlines LOVES veterans. It seems to me they would hire prior service before college grads. Great company, competitive wages, and decent insurance.

FedEx is a good company! I heard their package delivery drivers get paid good. I want a job like that!

You're sadly mistaken.

Fedex is a joke. All their ground drivers are all contracted work. No benefits or vacation. One of the worst companies I've ever been associated with.

This. I feel your pain man

Last edited:
Hertz Equipment likes hiring vets. I am a National Guard mechanic and they hired me as a sales coordinator. If you want to do more mechanics I think we are looking for some more.

Is UPS set up the same way? I had a friend that drive for them for years and he made a great living until he took over his dads business and had to quit. He's doing way better now but really loved UPS.

Back
Top Bottom