LOOKING FOR A JOB

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordEsposito

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
1   0
Reaction score
Im 20, I live in Acworth, GA and im looking for a job and can start immediately. If you know of anything or have anything let me know. thanks
contact info
Jordan Esposito
678-993-3506 (you can call or text, anytime, 24/7) (if i dont answer leave a message, voice mail is set up for my mother im using the phone til i get a new one)
jordanesposito318@gmail.com
Male / 20yr /white
I have transportation

skills
Bobcat operation
horse farm experince
automotive technician (level 2 not ASE Certified)
hardwood floor installation
First Aid and CPR certification
pulling trailers (not trailers on semi trucks)

Are you a man or a woman? Some employers on here are too sexy for the ladies. :cool:

Good luck with the job
Might help if you listed your Skills...
I can operate a bobcat,
What are you looking to do? Do you have transportation?
pretty much anything. i moved to acworth from canton about 2 months ago and ive been looking for a job since then. I can operate a bobcat, i have auto mechanic skills (up to level 2 tech skills), i have experience with hardwood floor installation, I have experience in horse farm labor. im also a fast learner, so if you show me how you want things done i can make it happen

Your in luck. I need to hire for a pipe crew. Just placed an add on indeed.com last night. One of the requirements is that you live in Canton or Acworth area. If you have reliable transportation and are willing to earn your pay and learn, then I could put you to work immediately. Oh, and you have to be able to pass a drug test. Contact me thru PM.

Your in luck. I need to hire for a pipe crew. Just placed an add on indeed.com last night. One of the requirements is that you live in Canton or Acworth area. If you have reliable transportation and are willing to earn your pay and learn, then I could put you to work immediately. Oh, and you have to be able to pass a drug test. Contact me thru PM.

Here it is O.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom