• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a new wheel gun. Help!

Go to the range and shoot some.

I thought I wanted a Smith 44mag snubbie until I shot one the other day and it got me right in the middle finger knuckle. I'm Cured of that want now.

This one?

i606.photobucket.com_albums_tt141_2001SportTJ_329NightGuard_zps2b4f9d19.jpg

Yeah, it has a little bit of a thump to it being made out of aluminum. I really enjoy it, but I am not recoil sensitive at all. I wish they made a snub nose S&W 500. I have a thing for big bore, short barrel wheel guns.

Buy a 3-4 K frame S&W. Once you take it to the range a few times and get bored watching it place the bullets so close together on the target and you tire of the buttery smooth trigger you can quickly sell it. Unfortunately once you shoot one you will want them all.

This one?

i606.photobucket.com_albums_tt141_2001SportTJ_329NightGuard_zps2b4f9d19.jpg

Yeah, it has a little bit of a thump to it being made out of aluminum. I really enjoy it, but I am not recoil sensitive at all. I wish they made a snub nose S&W 500. I have a thing for big bore, short barrel wheel guns.

What that the one we shot this week? I thought it was silver?

I really like that S&W 57
It's the ONE wheel gun I don't have but WILL have one day!!! :mad: Plus .41 mag was one of the last things on the shelves to run out. Pretty incredible downrange ballsitics too. Plus Elmer Keith and Bill Jordan will smile down on you from above. :cool: There's was an 8" in silver on here for trade.

Back
Top Bottom