• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking for a new wheel gun. Help!

Ruger GP100 357 magnum with 6 inch barrel. Awesome gun I am just not a wheel gun guy so I threw it up for sale.

I have to agree on the Ruger GP100. I've had the 6" and 4" and both are great...i've still got the 4" and it's the one that stays beside the bed. For the price, they are a deal. I would love to have a Python, but just can't afford one. My brother-in-law has one and it's worth every penny if you can afford it. Maybe one day i'll win the lottery and the Python and Anaconda will be way up my list of love to have items.

This is my current wheel gun. (Grand fathers service pistol)

s&w38.jpg

I plan on staying with a 357 mag - I do like the Colt Python in a longer barrel. That is most likely what I will start to hunt

This is my current wheel gun. (Grand fathers service pistol)

View attachment 169937

I plan on staying with a 357 mag - I do like the Colt Python in a longer barrel. That is most likely what I will start to hunt

Nice picture of Grand dads service revolver, very nice indeed. I wish you luck finding the Colt Python. They are great revolvers.

Mine. I love it. I hold it when I watch the Walking Dead and fire snap caps at the Zombies. All the while wishing it was a Python like Ricks.

Attachments

• photo 1(1).jpg
    photo 1(1).jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 10
  • photo(15).jpg
    photo(15).jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom