• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looking for a tac pistol course in north ga

If you're looking for a range that's open to anyone with a shoot house or a tactical course setup there is not much available in the area that I am aware of. There are however, several IDPA ur USPSA (IPSC) matches in the local area. Cherokee Gun Club in Gainesville has a well done and well run IDPA match on the first Sunday of every month and a USPSA match on the second Saturday of every month.

Best regards,

Wheeler

According to some of my students & contacts their curriculum is very similar to mine w/ a heavy emphasis on close-up fighting w/ a pistol.

From what I've read on their forum I have to say I've been impressed that pretty much everything has been tactically sound & as safe as can be expected when conducting these kinds of drills.... which is more than I can say for a lot of other places.
I'm not referring to anyone specifically on here but there are some "pop-up" guys out here now teaching watered down stuff that are either going to get people hurt or give them a false sense of competence that hopefully won't ever be tested.

Suarez International are not "pop-up guys" they are the big leagues. They wouldn't last at the national level if it wasn't safe and high quality training.

Back
Top Bottom