• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Looking For Barrett Dealer in Atlanta Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannymcd

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
30   0
Reaction score
I'm trying to find someone who sells Barrett rifles in this area. The Barrett website doesn't work for me when I do a dealer search. Any recommendations? Thanks!

barrett.jpg

I can get you barrett stuff, biggest issue your gonna run into is finding something in stock. I'll take a look and see if my distributors have anything.

Yeah nothing in stock except on of their 50 cal suppressors. Let me know what your looking for and I'll be happy to email the rep to make sure they are out of stock. Things are going so fast that most of the time it doesn't even get put on the website.

I can get you barrett stuff, biggest issue your gonna run into is finding something in stock. I'll take a look and see if my distributors have anything.

Yeah nothing in stock except on of their 50 cal suppressors. Let me know what your looking for and I'll be happy to email the rep to make sure they are out of stock. Things are going so fast that most of the time it doesn't even get put on the website.
I am looking for the m107a1, model 18062 at a reasonable price. Thanks!

Any chance of grabbing a M95?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom