Looking for motorcycle advice

Any older 600cc sportbike would be good too. My first bike was a 1998 Yamaha 600R. It was heavy and carb'd but it still fast enough and looked decent.

Well dammit. I'll check them out. I'm just hoping I can control my urge to continually push the limits of what is safe and sane. Honestly that is what has kept me from buying a bike sooner...an uncontrollable urge to push the limits.
in that case get a cruiser or a 250 supermotard lots of performance but not that fast

suzuki sv 650...great all around bike.. 03+ are fuel injected and have plenty of power and are 3-4k in excellent shape

THIS

There is a version of the SV650 that has taller handlebars for a much more comfortable ride. Also in stock form these bikes have a low exhaust sound. Not the annoying high pitch that alot of sport bikes have. IMO it sounds like a motorcycle should.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v220_PaulDuley_sv650.jpg

Lots of good advice on here,my first street bike was a 160 mph Kawi 1000,I never got it past 140 though,it was a wonder I made it through that phase.

I used to ride bikes. You WILL wreck. You may die. Choose wisely, I for one love my children. Bikes are gone.

WTF? Talk about rain on someone's parade. Here's a news flash for you there buddy, we were all born terminal. None of us are getting out alive. Do you drive a car? How about take showers? Everyday we wake up is a day closer to death. Don't live your life in fear of the inevitable. The man already rides, so I am pretty sure he knows the risks involved.

Here's my current.

03 Kawi Meanstreak 1500. Shaft drive. Came with a bunch of nice upgrades like the highway lights, led turns in the rear, side mount plate holder, chrome radiator cover, and others. Currently a little over 6000 miles. Got a great deal on it. I know it's not your style or what you're looking for, just thought I'd share. Cruisers dont have to be boring. The Meanie uses the shocks and brakes from the Ninja 900. It's a great ride.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361120802372.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361120802372.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 11
  • uploadfromtaptalk1361120825290.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361120825290.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom