• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

looking for sales rep!

Bear44

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
213   0
Reaction score
Item Name: LOOKING FOR SALES REP!

Willing to Ship: No

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: N/A

Item Description: I'm looking for one experienced sales rep for my custom rifle ammunition business. We are set for good growth and have a very good reputation. The problem is that not enough people know about us.
I have decided to target selling to retailers like Midway and Bass Pro along with other large outlets while at the same time going after smaller shops, but have no experience in that area of sales.
We are high end ammo manufacturers and we are targeting individuals that are looking for the best rifle ammunition available......and are willing to pay for it.
We also load ammo that no major manufacturer is making at this time.
This is a commission based job that has huge potential for growth and high income, but you need to know what you're doing in this type of sales.

Some experience with rifle shooting is a good thing, but we will also offer a crash course to get you up to speed if your knowledge is limited. The real skill I'm looking for is the ability to sell to and negotiate the corporate world.

If you're good and you know what you're doing we will both make good money. If you don't know what you're doing, please don't waste either of your time.

Alan (770) 361-8023

Hey guys, if you know someone that might be interested, send them my way. I need someone ASAP. Please put the word out in your personal network of friends and acquaintances.

Bear

You say "commission based", does that mean low base with good commission? I know a few sales guys that would be great for this position they but can't take a commission only job with no insurance.

Thought others might want to know the same thing so i asked in the open, hope you don't mind.

Bear

You say "commission based", does that mean low base with good commission? I know a few sales guys that would be great for this position they but can't take a commission only job with no insurance.

Thought others might want to know the same thing so i asked in the open, hope you don't mind.

I don't mind at all. This is strictly performance based, so it is commission only. However, once an account is set up, they will get a commission on all sales to that account in the future. They will be able to focus the majority of their time on getting new accounts and increasing their income overall. Think about selling companies like Midway one time and reaping the benefits from then on. I would love it if this person ended up making an annual income deep into six figures, but they have to earn it with their skills and dedication.

We are Precise Ammunition and not some fly by night operation. If we can get our product in front of the customer (the very job this person is going to be doing), there is no reason we can not compete directly with the big boys. We are also sponsors for Alaska Outdoors TV for this coming season.

Check out our on-line store at www.preciserifleammo.com to get a feel for what we are all about.

That is an awesome website Bear!!! Really impressive!! What would you think about a 52 year old real good looking man that has been straight commissioned most of his life. (the real good lookin' part might be a stretch.....actually a real stretch!! LOL) Good luck in finding the right person for the job. Sure wish I could start over!

That is an awesome website Bear!!! Really impressive!! What would you think about a 52 year old real good looking man that has been straight commissioned most of his life. (the real good lookin' part might be a stretch.....actually a real stretch!! LOL) Good luck in finding the right person for the job. Sure wish I could start over!
Sounds like I wish you could, too. You sure?

BTW, as for the good looking, remember that men don't get old, we get character.

Last edited:
This sounds like there's a lot of opportunity. If I wasn't moving across the country for another Sales Manager job, I'd be interested in a part time/consulting deal as I deal with the very base you're looking at.

Good luck in hunting someone! Sounds perfect for someone wanting to break into the firearms industry.

Back
Top Bottom