• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking to buy first supressor

Sadly, it sounds like eforms are creeping up in the wait time now, but they still beat paper....

Jake at Quiet Riot is a great guy to work with. He even scanned in my paper trust docs for me so I could go the eform route. Definitely recommended.

Sadly, it sounds like eforms are creeping up in the wait time now, but they still beat paper.... Jake at Quiet Riot is a great guy to work with. He even scanned in my paper trust docs for me so I could go the eform route. Definitely recommended.
In truth the examiners have been saying four months all along, even when they were coming back in three. They are still saying four months which I hope they hold to. I have one right at 100 days now.

In truth the examiners have been saying four months all along, even when they were coming back in three. They are still saying four months which I hope they hold to. I have one right at 100 days now.

Four month is still better than the 10-11 its been taking people for paper. If it balances out I'll do one paper just to get the real stamp.

Four month is still better than the 10-11 its been taking people for paper. If it balances out I'll do one paper just to get the real stamp.

Paper on my first one was 9 months, almost to the day. I'm hoping my new ones went in early enough in the eform process that they will be the 3 month variety.

Does anyone know if they have done the rule change about requiring CLEO approval for trusts yet? That would be another reason to get a suppressor on order now. I know in a lot of countries it's not a problem, but in some it definitely is.

Does anyone know if they have done the rule change about requiring CLEO approval for trusts yet? That would be another reason to get a suppressor on order now. I know in a lot of countries it's not a problem, but in some it definitely is.

We have at least until June 30th before any updates are made.

Shooter

Give me a call sometime. Since you have a trust, we can do everything over the phone or internet. No need to come down, unless you want to, until the forms are approved.

Back
Top Bottom