• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Loose Dogs

I personally love these threads becuase it tells me exactly who i dont ever want to trade with and has kept me from making mistakes in the past.

though for all those taking aim at Fido or Kitty, better have all your ducks in a row as now its a much higher chance at a felony and loosing all those rights because you were angry an animal walked on your land.

I personally love these threads becuase it tells me exactly who i dont ever want to trade with and has kept me from making mistakes in the past.

though for all those taking aim at Fido or Kitty, better have all your ducks in a row as now its a much higher chance at a felony and loosing all those rights because you were angry an animal walked on your land.

right on!

bs
i did not start the thread. all of my input is on what to do with useless dog owners dogs running your land. i also said kill them clean .so go put cottage cheese on and do what you do.
i just dont get it. people like you think that because its your dog its special. that it somehow has rights. its a useless dog that no one but you cares about. i am sorry that you feel it has rights, and i am sooo scarrred about what you would do if i shot your dog. but remember,if you keep it up,i cant shoot it.
good lord,you dog losers are like democrats..my way,my way,my way...my dog can go anywhere and do anything,sniffle sniffle cry cry.. i am sure someone has had to deal with one of your mutts in the past (and i am sure the dog is better off)and thats why you are so mad. but it was your fault period..you own the dog and are responsible for it,you and you alone..take care of it and you will have no problems,dont keep it up and a car,land owner,or the pound will deal with it. and i am sure if it bit someone or killed livestock you would disown it in a heartbeat..
thats how you people are.
When I was younger, I and friends ran coon dogs. They belong in the woods, we would let them ran, knew each dog by the sound and if they were trailing or trees. Some of those guys, if you shot their fog or dogs would feed you your own made and watch you swallow them. My dad and I were wing shooters, bird dogs. Also ran rabbit dogs beagles. The dogs do not know about property lines. Bird dogs stayed close, within sight, dad would have shot you for shooting one of his dogs because they were doing their job and you would have shot close to us. The beagles, when they jumped a rabbit, would chase it as it would always come back to where it was jumped. The dogs again knew nothing of your property lines. Before we hunted on someone's land, we got permission. My neighbor has coon dogs, sometimes after a hunt they get to far away from him and show up on my doorstep tired and hungry. They get watered and fed an told to go home which is what they were doing in the first place. If his dogs or mine showed any aggressive behavior to us, he or I would have to shoot them. The dogs are just another piece of hunting. I will not and do not approve of using dogs to hunt deer. Go scout your area to find them. I do not approve of the practice of food plots to lure deer to be shot, again HUNT them!l. I believe in the hunting laws, quotas, ECT. So, I keep my dogs to myself, protect them as they protect me, and I do think more of them than I do of some slob hunter that thinks it's alright to kill any animal that disturbs his hunt. Also I don't care if any one is soooo scared of what I might do, but I will do it if I say it. On that note, you must be a confused and unhappy person and your page name suits you. Live your life as miserably as you seem and I will add it to my ignored list. But for those that do hunt deer with dogs and plant food plots, that is up to you

When I was younger, I and friends ran coon dogs. They belong in the woods, we would let them ran, knew each dog by the sound and if they were trailing or trees. Some of those guys, if you shot their fog or dogs would feed you your own made and watch you swallow them. My dad and I were wing shooters, bird dogs. Also ran rabbit dogs beagles. The dogs do not know about property lines. Bird dogs stayed close, within sight, dad would have shot you for shooting one of his dogs because they were doing their job and you would have shot close to us. The beagles, when they jumped a rabbit, would chase it as it would always come back to where it was jumped. The dogs again knew nothing of your property lines. Before we hunted on someone's land, we got permission. My neighbor has coon dogs, sometimes after a hunt they get to far away from him and show up on my doorstep tired and hungry. They get watered and fed an told to go home which is what they were doing in the first place. If his dogs or mine showed any aggressive behavior to us, he or I would have to shoot them. The dogs are just another piece of hunting. I will not and do not approve of using dogs to hunt deer. Go scout your area to find them. I do not approve of the practice of food plots to lure deer to be shot, again HUNT them!l. I believe in the hunting laws, quotas, ECT. So, I keep my dogs to myself, protect them as they protect me, and I do think more of them than I do of some slob hunter that thinks it's alright to kill any animal that disturbs his hunt. Also I don't care if any one is soooo scared of what I might do, but I will do it if I say it. On that note, you must be a confused and unhappy person and your page name suits you. Live your life as miserably as you seem and I will add it to my ignored list. But for those that do hunt deer with dogs and plant food plots, that is up to you
ok
1st dont drink and type.
2nd Some of those guys, if you shot their fog or dogs would feed you your own made and watch you swallow them.?????
lets work that one out.
3rd,if you are hunting with your dogs,then hunt and keep them up..
and 4th
let say your dog gets loose or you let it run loose. so it goes over to a neighbors and attacks a high end show dairy goat. the goat is worth about 6k in 1985 ish. you dog mauls the goat and destroys her udder. would you pay for the goat? no,you would not just as the useless dog owner did not in '85...thats how you people are..
lets say you dog gets loose or you let it run loose and it attacks a prize winning arabian stud horse. now that horse was just purchased for a large amount of money.your useless mutt gnaws up one of his legs..he cant be studded put until he heals up. so money is lost..would you pay reparations and vet bills??? no,that how you people are...
both of these happened to my family because of mutts running loose. so yes,i have a problem with loose dogs. thats just 2 examples of loss we had because of dogs running loose. thats not even counting the chickens,ducks,geese,rabbits,and cheaper stock that was attacked...
this is my last word on this,so feel free to talk about "what you would do if".
you dont scare me,i am not afraid of your friends. you are just another keyboard cowBOY,talking smack from a chair..
keep you dog up,keep it alive. its real simple.

I haven’t read all the comments. I’ll say any responsible dog owner who does care about the health of his dog will keep them penned up during hunting season. I wouldn’t shoot my neighbors’s dogs, but I also wouldn’t let my dogs run free during hunting season.

Many years ago while hunting in Senoia Ga I was jumped by a pack of dogs. They bared their teeth and came after me. 11 rounds later 6 of the 7 seven met their maker. Thankfully I had a side arm or I might of been playing baseball with my rifle. Now if I see a dog chasing a deer or packed up while I am hunting they are toast. There is a leash law in most georgia counties. If the irresponsible owners dont care about their dogs neither do I. Survival of the fittest!!

Many years ago while hunting in Senoia Ga I was jumped by a pack of dogs. They bared their teeth and came after me. 11 rounds later 6 of the 7 seven met their maker. Thankfully I had a side arm or I might of been playing baseball with my rifle. Now if I see a dog chasing a deer or packed up while I am hunting they are toast. There is a leash law in most georgia counties. If the irresponsible owners dont care about their dogs neither do I. Survival of the fittest!!
I am glad you made it home safely. Remember one thing though, those dogs were running in a pack and we're most likely some that some city dwellers brought out an dumped because they were to irresponsible to do the right thing with an animal they no longer wanted.

Back
Top Bottom