• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lower Receiver protector from charging handle

Couple coats of spray paint gives it some time. Chews through the paint before reaching the anodizing. Much past that though and it’ll eventually saw the buffer tube off so probably wanna keep it painted up

The same people worrying about that worry about this 👇🏼
3F014507-8E5C-449E-BDED-A6F0911C5FCF.jpeg

Somebody on here ask about is there anything they make anything that protects the lower receiver from the charging handle that makes contact and and wears the finish off the lower receiver there. I just ran across these the other day on Amazon and thought I would put them up in case the gentleman was still looking for something to do that. Comes with 6 pieces if I am reading it right and the cost is 11 bucks and some change. I just run across these by chance and remembered him asking about them I don't know who it was. But here they are if he's still interested.

Natural/normal expected wearon a firearm builds character. If it needs to stay perfect them make it a safe queen. Real God to goodness use is use, not abuse.

Natural/normal expected wearon a firearm builds character. If it needs to stay perfect them make it a safe queen. Real God to goodness use is use, not abuse.
You have to make up your mind, I agree. I bought a Parrot 4 years ago and it was only after I dropped it in the gravel while running did I decide "It's just a tool. It's going to get scratched."

Now I beat that bitch like a roommate who owes me money.

So dragging it down a gravel road behind my truck isn’t honest use? I thought that’s how we did it around here

Guys I like to help people find what they are looking for. You guys need some religion. Really! Instead of mocking everyone why not turn over a new leaf and be nice for a change. Being mean and criticizing everything about everybody else is a sure sign of a inferiority complex on your part. It makes you sound smart. However, I am sure a psychologist would see it a completely different way. Be men for once in your miserable lives. You guys sound like a bunch of grade school brats. It's not very becoming. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy never ask another question on this site again. Heck I wouldn't if I were him. Let the people ask questions and get some answers without the peanut gallery sounding off. It sickens me at how petty and imature grown men can be. I can take it but some may not be able to.

Guys I like to help people find what they are looking for. You guys need some religion. Really! Instead of mocking everyone why not turn over a new leaf and be nice for a change. Being mean and criticizing everything about everybody else is a sure sign of an inferiority complex on your part. It makes you sound smart. However, I am sure a psychologist would see it a completely different way. Be men for once in your miserable lives. You guys sound like a bunch of grade school brats. It's not very becoming. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy never ask another question on this site again. Heck I wouldn't if I were him. Let the people ask questions and get some answers without the peanut gallery sounding off. It sickens me at how petty and imature grown men can be. I can take it but some may not be able to.
I agree with that, but also wish someone had shared the same information with me when I was first getting into this lifestyle. Sure would have saved a metric ton of money on silliness when I could have put that money into something worthwhile. I’m sure we all mean well, we just don’t beat around the bush to get the message across

You have to make up your mind, I agree. I bought a Parrot 4 years ago and it was only after I dropped it in the gravel while running did I decide "It's just a tool. It's going to get scratched."

Now I beat that bitch like a roommate who owes me money.
Ummm....this story is a LOT funnier if, like me, you assume that by "Parrot" you mean "a talking bird."

I, however, am assuming that's not what you meant so I have to ask. What's a "Parrot?"

Back
Top Bottom