Votes: 35 52.2%
  • I run my stuff dry . Raw dogin’

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tacos

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Once again, Soviet needs to stay in his own lane

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
As technology evolves so does chemistry . It changes how we do things . Over the years I’ve tried many different brands but always end up back at the same stuff .

I’ve tried fire clean , frog lube , Lucas and just about every fad lubricant that could ever pop up. Call me lazy but I always end going right back to ole reliable... Rem oil.

The belt feds are lubricant hungry and the aerosol can fits my lazy lifestyle . Plus it’s cheap and it does work. Only gripe is it evaporates too quickly .

What do you use primarily?

Like the **** is going down you only get one little bottle . What are you choosing ?
CAT PUMPS high pressure compressor oil ISO68.

LSA all the way. I bought a gallon of it years ago. IIRC the military still states it is the lube of choice for automatic weapons.

I also lucked into a pint of the LSA with Teflon.

For cleaning I’ll often use a homemade solution of oil and trans fluid OR a mix of olive and veggie oil. The latter is cleaner and washed out of the carpet easily.

But if I only had one thing, I’d take LSA.

High speed high temp grease on some
CLP on many
Frog lube on some as well
Really depends on the application for me.

Just remember to wash them in the dishwasher first and polish with baby wipes afterwards :becky:

DA5EE1DA-604A-41D5-9807-0CE57D5AA1E9.jpeg

I'm not fussy.
If I want just a lube or a light oil to give a casual "cleaning" without using solvents or metal wire brushes, I use this, or any brand of gun oil that's handy.

Back
Top Bottom