M-11 transferable

I've almost doubled my investment at this point. Keep saying never and it'll never happen. I did a individual transfer form 4 to form 4. Paid half up front half when approved. That's the way to do it and break up the cost so it's not as painful.

I've almost doubled my investment at this point. Keep saying never and it'll never happen. I did a individual transfer form 4 to form 4. Paid half up front half when approved. That's the way to do it and break up the cost so it's not as painful.
Yeah, I know. And they're only going to keep going up.

The thing for me is, my girls aren't showing much interest and neither does my wife. I have friends who have machine guns. I'm just not that motivated, I guess.

Plus when I handled a guys Olympic lower, that he paid $30,000 for....I was shocked at what a piece of junk it was. I'll just stay friendly with the 07/02 crowd to occasionally scratch that itch.

As the saying goes, "He who hesitates, gets left behind."

kills me that it feels i'll always be priced out of them.
i remember when they were 3k and i thought i'd never been able to drop 3k on a firearm
then when i could they had jumped up 6k and i thought the same
and now that i could they are 12k and i know i'll never have the chance.

thank god for binary or i'd be way sadder

I bought an M11/9 machine pistol for only $400, back in the day, a few years after the federal ban on new ones.
Sold it -- with some jamming problems --- for $2000.
Still, I don't think the fun that came from shooting it was worth even 2K, much less the current going rate of 8K or whatever it is.
My favorite way to shoot it was with a 10" barreled upper receiver that had a scope base welded to it, and a big (50mm lens) red dot optic. And either a real suppressor or a fake suppressor or a ventilated-shroud "barrel extension" to make it more controllable.

Back
Top Bottom