M&P 2.0 weird or normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDS556762

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
159   0
Reaction score
So I've had this M&P for like 4-5 months now. It's my second choice for EDC carry and I've probably shot a thousand rounds or so through it. I do dry runs with it often and also take it in and out of battery depending on situations....all this is normal use for All my other guns and I have yet to see a polymer magazine well start deteriorating so quickly?

It's not bad enough to cause magazine wobble or anything but I can't help but think I'm just shaving pieces of polymer off every time I slam a mag home. Polymer is pretty forgiving and I doubt it will lead to causing regular malfunctions but anyone seen this before?

BTW it's my first time really using an M&P I've briefly owned another but this is the one Ive put through any use.

At this rate I'll have those magazine stabilization mold lines rubbed smooth by the new year

Thanks guys.
IMG_7407.JPG
IMG_7408.JPG
IMG_7409.JPG
IMG_7410.JPG

Just spray that **** up in there? I mean disassemble, remove magazine release spring etc shove a rag or something in the top end of the well? Sound about right? That's me envisioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom